My life my world my change

 
Hello
 
Am Emefa Agonyo a forth year student of African University College of Communications offering communication studies, General Media option majoring in Mass Media Politics and Public Opinion.

I love politics and community service and  in my quest to become a  politician i engage myself  political activities both at the national level and in the student front, am currently the General Secretary of the Ghana Union of Professional Students (GUPS), A member of the 31st December Women Movements in Ghana and finally a Deputy Propaganda Secretary for the ruling National Democratic Congress in the Dome/Kwabenya Constituency.Ghana

I look forward to contesting the primaries in my constituency as a parliamentary candidate in 2016 to be able to give back to society what has given unto me. thank you
Wish you well and enjoy reading.

Comments

  1. these are the things that keeps me moving in life and its a constant reminder that i have a role to play in changing the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emefa! Future President of Ghana!

    It was a blessing that our paths crossed. I have learned a lot! May we keep in touch. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts